Skillwork is currently seeking Construction Project Managers, to join our team! Find freedom and flexibility in your work, travel the country, and learn new skillsets working with new companies.
Benefits: Medical, dental, life insurance, PTO and 401k options provided for all employees.
We also offer a housing/per diem, and a travel reimbursement.
- 3+ years of supervising crews
- 5+ years in commercial remodeling
- Proficient in reading and understanding Construction Plans, docs and spec sheets
- In-depth understanding of construction operations and processes
- Familiar with safety, health, and quality standards compliance
- Any construction certifications
- Plans all phases of the construction lifecycle from initiation to completion.
- Obtains all necessary regulations and permits.
- Orders necessary supplies, tools, and equipment.
- Makes sure projects are aligned with agreed-upon plans.
- Manages a construction manager and oversees their work.
- Communicates with clients and delivers project progress reports.
- Develops and adheres to the budget, timeline, and quality control plan.
- Collaborates with architects, engineers, electricians, and other specialists.
- Writes and submits testing and inspection logs, quality assurance reports, and punch lists.
- Ensures that all local, state, and national building codes and regulations and safety precautions are followed.
- Uses scheduling software to update schedules, track progress, and document project progression.